Tuesday, September 16, 2008

LIKE A GOOD NEIGHBOR

So most of you are kind of wondering what we are working with here. Well these pictures do not do it justice, I have a video that I will post on here, the local news, Good Morning America, and You Tube if I feel like I am not being treated by insurance, the way I should be! 3 months into this journey and nothing has been done, so with a little advice from friends and family and lot's of prayer I regained what little control I have over this situation. I haven't lost faith that God is all over this and will ultimatly get all the glory ---trust me, that's the only light at the end of my super long tunnel. We have 9 large holes in the ceiling and a TON of MOLD growing in places you wouldn't even think of! Today is a day you don't want to cross my path!











No comments: