Friday, October 24, 2008

BIG BUCK EVENT/Grandparent's day!

Today was another special day. At Kynnedy's school it was Big Buck Event and Grandparents day all at the same time. It was a blast. They got to play games and win tons of prizes! Adam's Parents got to go and that just made Kyn's day! What a cute picture of them this is!!

This Little boy "T" is just a DOLL!!! I think he and Kyn are an "item!" She tells me he always tries to kiss her! He reminds me of when my older brother was little. I wouldn't know from memories simply because he's 5 years older than me, but from pictures they look alike. Maybe that's why I think this little boy is PRECIOUS! Not to mention he's super nice. All the kids in her class are darling and so nice. Every one of them wanted to give emry and eli some of their candy! HOW SWEET!

















Fun Times and more too come!!

No comments: