Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TIME

Hey y'all! Sorry I haven't kept my blogging up, but we still have the "bug" in this house. Emry and Elijah have fever and all that business now so my time is very limited. I am so tired at night I don't feel like doing a thing but going to bed! Sarah, if you are still bored at the end of the week, I just might let you get to folding!! :) I do have to share with all of you again, that my friends are AWESOME! Sarah was going to come fold my laundry with me the other day and I just couldn't bring myself to let her help! What an amazing friend to even offer! I hope all my friends know that they are such BLESSING to me. I pray that I will be able to bless people the way that I have been blessed. I try to think of "little things" to do for people that will just make their heart smile. It's been done for me SO MUCH!

No comments: