Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Thank you long Overdue!

This Thank You that is so long overdue and has less to do with my new birthday present and more because of the SPECIAL PERSON you are, Jan. My mother-in-law is amazing and I do not tell her enough! Not only does she shower us with gifts straight from her heart, but she is always going out of her way to make sure we are always OK, to see if she can do anything for us, to keep the kids for a while, and to take the girls out of town for the weekend with her. She is constantly thinking of us throughout the day, everyday.I can call her for anything and know she will help me out. Not just to watch the kids, but if I have any question and she doesn't know the answer, she goes out of her way to help me find the answer. She is honestly a blessing from God. With 4 small, personality filled children, and my family so far away, she does WHATEVER she can to help out and NEVER says no or complains about any of it! I just want you to know Jan, that it doesn't ever go unnoticed. I could never thank you enough for all you do for our family, but let me ask you...What can I do for you? We love you so much and we are so blessed to have you. Thank you simply for being you!

My very brand new birthday Dooney&Bourke that I am so thankful for and love so much! I can fit a baby or two in it! That's sure gonna give me an extra hand! :)

No comments: