Monday, April 27, 2009

Mouth Nipple?

Before I begin, let me address the rating of this post. It's G or PG depending how you view the word nipple! :)
We were getting ready for church yesterday morning, and my ritual to fix hair is to load kids on top of the bathroom vanity and let them look in the mirror while I do hair. So Emry always is making faces at herself and talking and really just in her own world the whole time I fix her hair and she watches herself in the mirror. And if you don't know this already, you must know that she does have a nipple fetish. From the time she was a baby she would run her hand across the chest of who was holding her. When she got a little older, it started to drive adam and I nuts!!! We'd have to hold her hands down while she was falling asleep in our arms so we wouldn't feel violated by her *wink*. So anyway--back to yesterday morning----staring at herself in the mirror, the conversation goes like this
Emry: "hey mom? You see that nipple in my mouth? That's where I lost a tooth!! I did, I really did lost a tooth!!!"
Me: "Em, you silly girl, that's not a nipple, That's called your GUM!!" And you haven't lost a tooth yet. There hasn't ever been a tooth right there in your mouth"
Em: "I did mom. I did lost a tooth! Por REAL!"
So here's a picture of her mouth nipple/lost tooth!
(oh and sorry for the dirty mouth--We had too much fun with choc milk shakes)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I love kids and their innocence!