Friday, April 3, 2009

Where did it go?

Where did time go? I can't believe Payton is near walking. I really thought this day wouldn't come! Honestly, I don't want it to. I want to keep her little. I want that sweet, immobile, needy baby back. I know she's still sweet and needy, but she's doing more on her own and doesn't require as much from me. She is wanting to feed herself and soon she'll want to walk all the time and not want me to carry her. And yes, I am just coming to this realization!!! I don't know how I didn't realize this before now. I should have, being as I have done this 3 other times before, but I have been in denial. The times before, I would have been pregnant again, and not thinking clearly! Now I am here, not pregnant again, and thinking clearly. All I can think is MY BABIES ARE GROWING!!!!!! Is it possible to just stand still in time, even for a moment?


Where's did he go?
oh, he's behind those glasses! Peek-a-boo ELI!

Where did they go?
Where are all those cheerios that were in that bag on your head?
In your belly? no!
In the bowl? NO!
On the floor all dumped out????? YES-how'd you guess!




No comments: