Friday, June 12, 2009

NEED a Big Fish and A PRAYER


Adam and Pops are fishing the Big Bass Splash McDonald's tournament today! So we need a big fish and a lotta Prayer to win this one! Pops is a super amazing fisherman and wins tournaments quite often. Living Life on the the lake, he has tons of practice. Adam got to join him today! We are all so excited. My mother usually fishes this tournament, but today if fell during Vacation Bible school, so she will pick up where Adam left off for tomorrow. I get to go watch the kids program and see what they have been learning all week. I know they learned about Peter and how he walked on water and denied Jesus. After we asked Em what Happened to Peter when he took his eyes off Jesus, she replied "HE DROWNED!!!" Well, he for sure could of. I know in my life, when my eyes are off the Lord, I feel like I am drowning!!!

No comments: