Saturday, June 6, 2009

update

I have been terrible about taking pictures so far on our vacation! But, I will say that we've had way too much drama to even think about the camera! On our way down, my dr's office called and said that my levels (progesterone) had dropped a little but they still weren't concerned at this point b/c my hcg was rising wonderfully! YEAH RIGHT no cause for concern. I freaked. We had been on a decline with the progesterone for the last few weeks. I was a tad freaked out. They told me to get a Dr. here to draw blood and do an U/S, and we did just that! We found a sweet little heartbeat and levels were good. I had meds changed around a bit and things are looking up. At least I am able to relax a little. So now, for the rest of the week, I am breaking out the camera and we are gonna have LOTS of fun. Spending time on the lake for the next week, then off to the beach for a few days! we can't wait. Thank so much for all your prayers and keep 'em coming!

No comments: