Friday, July 24, 2009

MUCH NEEDED PAMPERING

I will spare you any pics, but my feet feel and look amazing. With my crazy and roller-coaster style life, I hadn't treated myself to a pedicure since my wedding day! (see that pic of our feet in the side-bar) Yep that's the last time. Now don't get me wrong, I have given my feet attention over the years, just not professionally. Why do I need to pay someone when I have two personal assistants at home? From now on, I am back in the pedi world. The gorgeous feet club has a new member!! I am on board this train and don't plan on getting off anytime soon! I forgot how nice it was to have someone take care of your feet, massage and pamper them and sit in the massage chair. I will definitely sleep better tonight with my renewed feet!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

This is so important.... take time for yourself!!! I am glad you did this :-)