Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kyn's Message TO MRS. LISA

One of our most wonderful friends, Mrs. Lisa had back surgery the other day. We have been awaiting this surgery for over a year and the time finally came this past monday! My kids (and myself) just think the world of Mrs. Lisa and Miss Jen. These are some of the most precious people in this WORLD and they both put everyone else first. They have been such a blessing to my family and I couldn't do so many of the things I get to do without them. They are truly a God-send. They have been there for me through thick and thin and have loved my children with all of their hearts! They are both family to me. Jen is a super wonderful friend to me and puts up with ALL, yes, that's right, I said ALL of my drama! I love you both soooooo much! But, Mrs. Lisa, Kynnedy made this video clip for you along with a ton of drawings since we couldn't go visit. I am almost sure you don't want the "virus" that we have to go along with your recovering back! When everyone is vomit and fever free we will be checking in on you! We love you so much!!! GET WELL FAST AND REST REST REST!

No comments: