Monday, November 3, 2008

Beautiful Arkansas




I love fall! I love how everything is changing and there's a freshness in the air. Kind of like spring. When spring comes around everything feels new and full of life again. Fall reminds me of family and warmth. The trees are gorgeous this time of year and change is in the air. It reminds me of how we are always changing and how change can be such a wonderful thing. I want to changed daily for the better. I want God to change me and work in me daily to glorify Him. The kids and I drove around today and talked about the trees changing and how people change and why fall is called "fall." We had great conversations and a beautiful ride in beautiful Arkansas.
(ps. I still am without my camera and do not know how to use this one, so the pics are a little fuzzy)

No comments: