Monday, December 1, 2008

EIGHT

So after visiting a blog (I don't know how I got to this blog) I found this survey! Now Sarah, Jennifer A., Stephanie, Dusti, Carey, & Katie you must copy and paste to your blog, then change the answers to your own!! You have been tagged!


8 TV SHOWS THAT YOU WATCH:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. The Doctors
3. designed to sell
4. The Hills
5.Extreme Home Makeover
6. Dr.90210
7. The Bachelor (when it's on) and when it's not- Dancing with the Stars
8. Intervention/the view/

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:
1. Olive Garden
2. Varsity
3. The Outback
4. Chili's
5. Chick -fil-a
6. Red Lobster
7. The WESTERN!!!!!!
8. The Cheesecake Factory

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED THIS WEEKEND:
1. More than you want to know that's for sure---Huh Sarah!??
2. Went to the Christmas Tree Farm
3. CHURCH! I love my church!
4. Went out to eat
5. Participated in Black FRIDAY
6. Watched some football.
7. Laundry
8. PLAYED with the remote control air hog!

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
1. Seeing how my house turns out after this tree episode! (Praying it will sell)
2 BUNCO!! I AM GOING TO BE THERE THIS TIME!
3. Seeing my family in Texas over the holidays
4. what the future holds
5. My Birthday
6. PLAYING SANTA! I LOVE BEING SANTA
7. seeing stephanie hopefully over her visit here!
8. New Year's!

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST:
1. A date night with my husband---just the two of us!
2. Another home
3. Lose weight
4. New Nikon Camera
5. Zoom whitening
6. surgery of my choice
7. GREAT HEALTH FOR EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY
8. Vacation in 2009

No comments: