Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FIREPROOF

id=
Since I am a little behind and playing catching up is really hard to do around here I thought I would try now.
The begining of this month Adam and I got involved in a new Bible study at our church. FIREPROOF! We all met and watched the movie the first week and then started meeting in our small groups in the next weeks! We knew upon hearing that they were starting this, that we were meant to be there! Then we got a call to be facilitators of one of the 6 groups---I have to say I thought that was more amazing because now I HAD accountability to be there. It has been an amazing experience so far. The couples in our group are amazing and I love listening and sharing with each and every one of them. It has opened my eyes to so much more than I ever though but in the simplest of ways. I would encourage everyone out there to be involved in this study. Start a study at your own church, get involved in one at another church or go get the "love dare" book that goes along with it. You will be changed! Your marrige WILL grow stronger! I'll post again about it when the study is over. We have a few more weeks to go!

No comments: