Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby news!

Soooo, after going to the dr. today and speaking with him, we will be going in wednesday night and inducing thurs. morning. FINALLY I SEE A GLIMMER OF LIGHT to end this longest pregnancy journey of my life! The cool thing is....my little prince will share a b-day with one of my best friends little girl!! kind of neat! So We will be posting more and updating more and of course adding pics when he gets here! STAY TUNED!!!!!! I won't blog again before then, unless somthing unexpected goes down (which isn't out of the question at all), but rather using my time to get things ready, spend time with my kids and husband in our last few days as a family of 6, and cleaning and getting done what should have been done already. So keep me, baby and the rest of the clan in your prayers!! :)

No comments: