Thursday, January 14, 2010

He ARRIVED!

HE MADE IT HERE at 8:13am, at a whopping 8lbs 7oz and 20.5 inches long. He's BEAUTIFUL and a little bruised up (that's nothing to us, since the rest of the kids were WAAAAAAY more bruised and discolored) Abram Isaac Pendergrass! The PIT drip was never started, because when they put the cytotec in last night, it made me go into FULL BLOWN labor! Adam got to deliver him and that was so special to us!!!!!!!!! So thatnks Dr. B for asking him to do that. Thank you all for the prayers lifted for the delivery and our little prince. We certainly felt them. I would love to blog more, but I am exhausted and catching my sleep. Enjoy some pics!
















3 comments:

Beth said...

Congrats! He is sooooo cute! I love all the pictures of the kids meeting him.

Sarah said...

Congrats girl! He is adorable!! Love seeing all of the kiddos together!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Congrats!! Your blog is so super cute, and I just had to say hello as I stopped by!!