Tuesday, February 2, 2010

RaNdOm

For starters, we still haven't heard anything from test results yet. It's starting to get a bit frustrating, to say the least. So continue to pray and We will continue to update as we know more.
Now for the carseat cover I had made---um.. I LOVE IT! The canopy isn't finished yet. she came and got my carseat this morning after I took the kids to school and I told her I had to have it back in time to go pick them up (since I don't have back up carseats), so she whipped it up SUPERFAST! But she will bring the canopy tomorrow.
then for sleding---whoa-the kids had a blast!!!!! I didn't go. I stayed out of the 7 inches of snow and in with my little guy! IT's way to cold for me (and him) out there! I like sunny and 70 weather... so bring it on mother nature
and the kisses with Eli and Abram.. just couldn't leave those pics out either. This is a brief post because a HANDSOME little man is ScReAmInG my NAME (or really he's screaming for a food supply part) post later!







No comments: