Monday, March 15, 2010

stats

Well today was a big, busy day! We started the day off with dr's appt's. Emry was so big and brave and got her physical and shots for kindergarten. I was so proud of her. She's so excited about registering and going to school next year, so that made today a little easier for her...not to mention she's SUPER TOUGH! She's 50th percentile for her weight and 75th percentile for her height! GO EM!
Abram had his 2 month check up today along side Emry. He's getting so big and doing so well. He weighs over 10 1/2 pounds and is 23 inches long. What a LONG MAN WE HAVE! He's cooing and smiling and starting to react to noises and people. I love this stage---It's when it confirms to me that he knows who I am and he needs me. It's so rewarding! I can't wait to see how he grows and changes over the next few months!
Not only was Emry getting prepared for school today, but so was I! I sat waiting to speak with advisors to continue to further my nursing degree. I will start classes this summer and am so ready for it (I THINK)!!! TO THE BSN I GO! Pray for me and my family as we start this journey.
Kynnedy and I had parent teacher conference tonight and it went well. She is doing so well in school and is on a reading level L. She can read higher than level L but they want to keep her at a level where they know she can comprehend the story also. I think by the end of second grade they should be at a level M. So she's doing wonderful!!
Eli and Payton had a great day today just to be along for the ride!
A BLESSED LIFE I HAVE!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

It is crazy to me how being 6 weeks early changes so much...Case just now weighed 14 pounds at seven months. Abram is going to pass him soon!