Friday, May 3, 2013

#crowdtappers

So, I am a member of crowdtap. If you have never visited the site, I encourage you to check it out! I recently was selected to participate in a sampling of Old Navy from crowdtap. I was sent a coupon for me and one to share with a friend that was redeemable for 1 pair of WHITE denim jeans. There were several varieties to choose from, each a little different, but all AMAZING! I found the most adorable denim shirt to wear with the jeans, a pop of color with a coral scarf and a pair of ADORABLE thongs on clearance that had a coral embellished flower inbetween the big toes. I will post a picture SOOOOOOON, but for now... here's the link to check out the site on your own!http://new.crowdtap.com/join_action/old-navy-look-fashion-fresh-with-old-navy-s-white

No comments: