Sunday, May 20, 2007

Graduation and Birthday!

What a super duper FUN FILLED weekend! My mom got here on Tuesday of this past week to come for the big PRESCHOOL Graduation and Emry's 2nd Ladybug B-day party!
"k" did so good in her walk down the isle to get her diploma and we had two super proud Grandma's there to see it happen. I can't believe her preschool year has already ended. It really does go so fast!

And now for our tiny little ladybug! What a doll! She had so much fun at her birthday party with lot's of her friends here with her. We had a blast! Such a cute little pose, huh?



The cake was absolutely wonderful! It was just perfect for the party! Hard to cut something that looks so good!



And our precious baby boy had tons of fun too! He didn't know what to do with all the attention he was getting. Mommy was sure glad to have a small break, though.




Such a sweet face! Can't you tell I am a super proud mommy?




And as the saying goes...."it's my party and I'll cry if I want to..." She sure did! Like a star~!!!





















I sure hate to see my mom go! She was so much help to me this week, and it's so nice to have her close. I want to be closer to my family.....ALL OF THEM!!!

No comments: