Thursday, April 8, 2010

ANIMAL COP

You must know first of all, my kids are obsessed with the "animal cop." So they were exceptionally excited when we had to give them a little ring-a-ding-ding this afternoon. Today is trash day and it was no suprise when our little chiuaua friend made his appearance. This little dog roams aimlessly around the neighborhood all the time, but trash day makes me the most mad! HE digs and digs and digs and tries his very hardest to break though the garbage bags in hopes of his next meal! Well little chiuaua friend, you have a little problem on your hands and you are someone else's problem after today---Mr. animal cop came to see you and I wipe my hands of you. Good luck and you aren't welcome here and if you do come back.. I will call our animal cop friend again and again and again!

pic is courtesy of city website.

No comments: